How to return
2. Tell us what item(s) you want to return and why.
3. Confirm your return.
4. Place the items in their original packaging in the box, add the return form and seal it.
5. Stick the return label over the previous one.
6. Drop off your parcel at your respective carrier drop off point near you:
You can return your online order free of charge within 60 days of receiving your order. Please note: personalised items are made uniquely for you, and cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault.
How much does it cost to return?
Good news. Returning products doesn't cost a thing!
How long does the return process take?
It takes 3-5 days for your package to reach our warehouse in Germany and we try to process your return within 48 hours after arriving. We keep you posted via email on the progress and your refund. When you announce your return online, your parcel is fully traceble and you can keep an eye on the steps through the link above.
Does an item purchased in our online shop not meet our quality standards (faulty or damaged) and normal return time has passed? Contact our Customer Service team for instructions.
When will I get my refund?
Once we've received the item(s) at our warehouse, we will process your return. From the moment we refund you, your bank still needs to process it. The amount of time this takes differs per bank and payment method but takes approximately 14 days - see timeline below. We'll refund the same method you used to pay.
The process timeline:
1. Shipment to warehouse: 3-5 business days
2. Processing package: max 2 business day
3. Refund processed by bank:
- Credit/debit card: max 14 business days
- Klarna: see the 'FAQ: Return with Klarna' below
- PayPal: max 3 business days
Will you refund my shipping costs?
We’ll refund your entire shipping costs, except in the following cases:
1) You’re only returning a part of your order.
2) You return your order with a different carrier.
Inform Klarna about your return by visiting to the KlarnaPortal. Select the relevant order and click 'returns'. You'll then be able to indicate you've returned one, several or all items. This will temporarily pause your payment due date until the return has been processed. Klarna will then provide you with your new invoice total (if applicable) or send a confirmation email when there's no payment due anymore.
Did you already pay?
You'll receive your refund within 3-5 business days.
When do I receive my refund when I've paid with Klarna?
If you've paid with Klarna, all refunds will be handled by them. If you inform them about your return through the KlarnaPortal, Klarna will refund you directly within 3 – 5 business days after we've received your return.